Tips for Silky & Shiny Hair

http://sidesofstyle.blogspot.com/2013/11/tips-for-silky-shiny-hair.html
I was always looking for ways for my hair to be silky and very shiny. After many attempts of using many products and methods, i ended in 3 steps for shiny hair!Plus they are affordable to everyone.
These steps are the following:


1. I bought a small spray bottle for hair like this:


Fill the bottle with olive oil or almond oil. Before you wash your hair, spray them with the oil and wait for 2 hours! If you have time, you can sleep with the oil in your hair and wash them the next day.



2. Wash your hair and use a mask 1-2 times a week. My favourite and the only effective mask for my hair is sunsilk for damage reconstruction intensive treatment.


3. Dry your hair. It would be better to let them dry alone and later form them with the hair drier. Because of the previous steps your hair are so soft. But for the maximun shiny result, use Elvive Extraordinary Oil at your dry hair. It' s just perfect!
Follow my steps, and i'll be so glad if i helped you!